Released Merengue 0.8.0-final
After many months of work (and five months late), we are proud to announce the release of Merengue 0.8.0 final. The best Merengue version ever.
This version was aimed to build production ready large sites, focused in usability, performance and robustness.
The main changes between 0.7 version are (see the complete list in the CHANGES file):
- A vast performance improvement.
- SEO improvements.
- Unit and Selenium tests everywhere.
- Workflow system with management interface.
- Block caching with management interface.
- Interface for adding blocks anywhere.
- Improved usability for editors and administrators.
- More flexible authorization control.
- Django 1.3 compatibility.
- New plugins:
- User registration.
- Google Analytics.
- Google Maps.